Arts for Learning The Virginia Affiliate of Young Audiences relies heavily on the support of individuals in our community to accomplish our mission – to inspire and engage children IN and THROUGH the arts – in schools, community centers, and other public venues throughout the Commonwealth.
There are many ways to make your gift to us:
1. Mail a personal check, made payable to Young Audiences of Virginia, Inc., to 420 N. Center Drive, Suite 239, Norfolk, VA 23502.
2. Visit our secure website here and enter your credit card information, or call us with your credit card information.
3. Text to Give. Text GIVE or DONATE to 757-500-5104 and you’ll receive a link to complete your donation.
4. Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). To save on your income taxes and make a greater charitable impact, donate directly from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA). If you’re 70½ or older, you can make a gift from your required minimum distribution. Learn more by contacting our CEO, Christine Everly, at CEO@Arts4LearningVA.org.
5. Make a gift of appreciated stock. If you wish to make a stock gift to Young Audiences of Virginia, Inc., please contact us with the following information: name of the stock, number of shares, name and telephone number of the brokerage firm/bank from which the stock will be sent, and the date on which the stock will be transferred. We will then notify our bank of your intention.
6. Military? Give through the Combined Federal Campaign. If you are a federal employee, you can give to Young Audiences of Virginia, Inc. through payroll deduction via the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). To support us through the CFC, indicate #52785 on your CFC pledge form.
7. Company matching gift programs. If your employer has a matching gift program, you can double or even triple the impact of your gift. Check with your Human Resources office to find out more.
8. Include us in your estate plans.
If you would like to speak with someone about making a gift, please contact Christine Everly, CEO, at CEO@Arts4LearningVA.org.
Young Audiences of Virginia, Inc., doing business as Arts for Learning, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 54-6063377, eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions. We have earned the highest ratings possible from Charity Navigator and GuideStar/Candid.