A nationwide initiative to bring the arts to education.
Arts for Learning is one of 30 affiliates that are a part of a national organization called Young Audiences Arts for Learning. The organization is the nation’s leading provider of arts-in-education programs, serving more than 5 million children and youth each year in 7,000 schools and community centers across the country.
Check out the video below for more information.
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning was established in 1952.
- It is the nation’s largest arts-in-education organization, serving more than 5 million children and youth each year in thousands of schools and community centers across the country through its diverse network of local affiliates.
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning is an association of affiliated organizations that are each dedicated to local education and community development. The YA network collectively works together to impact arts-in-education practices and policies on a national level.
- By providing advocacy, communications, professional learning, program development, fundraising, technology, and other support, the national office of Young Audiences Arts for Learning works to advance quality and equity in arts education for all students.
- A core value of Young Audiences Arts for Learning is that all young people, regardless of their race, background, ability, or zip code, deserve access to a well-rounded and arts-rich education.